How To Use PowToon Free For A Full One Year
I was surfing around last week for a PowToon coupon during the Black Friday period when I found this amazing offer.If you have never heard about PowToon, it is an easy and engaging website to create animated videos. It is one of the, if not the best online animated video creator.
PowToon did have a free plan, but the watermark thing and the inability to download videos made that a NO!NO! for the purpose I need it for.
So I applied for this promotion and got accepted instantly. And you can as well, if you are interested by using the below information. This coupon is meant mainly for teachers and a teacher account will allow you to have up to 30 students signed up as well.
Follow these steps:
- Go to: http://www.powtoon.com/toonup/
- Click on the green “Start Now!” button.
- Fill the form normally and type in coupon code: TOONUP243.
- The payment amount due will revert to zero. There is no need to enter any credit card info in the payment wizard.
- Share this post with your friends
Have a great day!
kaycee
No comments:
Post a Comment
YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED